Definity First is a digital consulting firm with offices in the US and Mexico. Our Customer Relationship Management team is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to support our clients in Dallas and Houston, Texas. The selected candidate will join a team of passionate software developers and technology consultants that work closely with our US-based accounts
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar discipline.
- 1+ years of experience as Salesforce developer including coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing and debugging.
- Able to create customer workflows, developing solutions to ensure the best practices are followed and the best data solutions are provided.
- Able to maintain user roles and security.
- Working knowledge on the full cycle of development software
- Familiar with scrum methodology.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I and II is a plus.
- Passport and business visa.
- Visual force
- Force . com
- Web Services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
- Eclipse IDE