Founded in 1972, Summit Polymers Inc. is a world-class automotive supplier of injection molded interior trim, which specializes in the engineering, manufacturing, and assembly of feature based registers, consoles and trim panels.
We're currently looking for dedicated and experienced talent to join our dynamic team:
Summary of the position:
To assure the quality in all the products and processes, through the people on charge, enforcing the QCS and QMS in order to fulfill the costumer and IATF requirements.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Engineering
- Experience as a Manager with direct reports at least 5 years of experience in the position.
- Tier 1 Experience is a must
- Experience in plastic injection molding
- Familiarity with the AIAG Advanced Quality Planning and Control Plan standard, FMEA's, PPAPs, Dimensional layouts, gage/fixture design, and Performance/Material testing.
- Advanced statistical concepts, design of experiments, and problem solving methodology
- Customer Specific Requirements
- Standards of quality management system IATF 16949
- Certification in Quality Engineering/Quality Management is desirable.
- Core tools, 5 S´s, Solving problems, risk analysis
- Focus to process and product
- Documented information management
- Fully bilingual in English (80%+)
- Able to travel
- In charge of all quality assurance and control processes, setting inspection and audits through all the productive process, leading the staff and personnel to achieve it.
- To develop commitment and quality - orientation from all the personnel, trough focused process thinking and policies.
- To assure through the team a quick and effective response in case of Quality Claims and reports, setting clean points and long-lasting countermeasures.
- Create and enforce procedures and the standardized - focus work among all levels.
- Responsible of the Quality Management, LPAs procedures and internal auditors, being the direction representantative before external audits.
· Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
· 100% Payroll scheme
· Career Path
· Collaborative environment
How to apply?
Send your resume via email or Please click on the link below