We are looking for talented DATA ANALYST to help us lead an international operation. Up for the challenge?
We expect for our people to grow, learn, work and gain in their everyday job, and in exchange we give to our teams the opportunity to work in an international-type environment, with first-world offices, a competitive salary and benefits package. Amazing employees deserve a great workplace!
What do we expect from you?
- Strong english communication skills
- Interpret and recognize errors on invoices and resolve discrepancies.
- Data base SQL Server (tools such as SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer, etc.)
- FTP Servers for data transfer
- Familiar with State and Province definition (basic North American geography)
- Telecommunications business experience
- Previous experience with CDRs
- Familiarity with MySQL
- Basic understanding of US/NANPA and international dialing.
- Familiarity with CSV and other text file formats.
What are we offering?
- Mexican Law Benefits
- 5% Savings Fund
- 100% payroll
- Private Medical Insurance
- $1,000 Food Stamps per month
Show us what you got!