We are an international logistics company responsible for the import and export processes for a world-wide technology Enterprise.
· More than 1 year of operational experience in supply chain, logistics and forwarding
· MS Office ? advanced level
· English ? advanced level
Position is responsible for providing specific trade compliance activities and compliance testing execution, performing regular compliance testing activity covering operations managed by clients' service providers and providing documentation to client to support client validation testing; as well as to support client in eliminating root cause of incorrect test results. The role also involves support to periodic audits and consolidation of various import/export/classification/PEA related statistics and reports filed to government agencies. It also includes liaising and working with the client, internal /external communications and other service providers.
· Executing monthly compliance tests on Import, Export, Post Entry Analysis (PEA), Classification and Record Retention for all countries in scope.
· Liaising with client's service providers to ensure timely submission of documentation and evidence to support client's validation testing and elimination of root cause of incorrect test results
· Report any issues to ensure smooth and timely validation process.
· Providing support to client where issues are found in the testing process and fix issues
· Supporting client in any internal or external audit related to services in scope
· Support management system for each engagement
· Updating company's and clients' systems timely and with relevant documentation
· Directing audit requests to correct internal owner, validating data and/or documentation received before responding to client
· Ensuring communication with client is as per agreed management system
· Communicating with Client/Supplier/Vendor when required to fulfil the tasks
· Communicating status of performance result to the agreed parties, internal/external
· Reporting any deviations following the agreed process
· Support internal/external parties/departments/institutions with relevant documentation for related audits and business control upon request
· Complying with and implementing within his/her scope of work company's and clients' policies and procedures, Code of Ethics, ISO, LEAN; IIP standards
· Team worker
· Communication skills
· Result / objective oriented
· Problem solving
· Following instructions
- Base salary
- All benefits provided by law
- Excellent work environment