Summary: Ability to deliver recommendations to improve workflow efficiency and productivity, capability to make decisions, lead projects, and ensure cost efficiency while meeting quality standards; committed to comply with Corporate and Government regulations; and engaged to live the corporate values.
- Supervises product design and manufacturing processes in order to control costs and taking into account existing resources.
- Responsible for the design, prescription and maintenance of all production machinery in order to keep competitiveness.
- Analyze all manufacturing operations to determine the areas whose processes are to be investigated.
- Coordinates the different production sequences, avoiding time-wasting, bottlenecks, etc.
- Recommends production systems and equipment.
- Provides advice and determine the likely cost of projects aimed at optimizing and improving existing processes.
- Provides technical support to plant units that require it.
- Develops specifications and technical manuals for new products and Productive processes.
-Responsible for planning, designing, testing and maintaining production systems and production facilities.
-Maintains solid relationships with R&D and manufacturing functions.
-Ensures process is in compliance with Ferro and Government regulations.
- Proficient in English.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Demonstrated strong communication and leadership skills; ability to resolve disputes; build consensus and maintain confidentiality; ability to meet deadlines and exercise good judgment.
- Strong familiarity and expertise with project management, MS Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ability to learn new software as necessary.
- Mobility (Domestic/ International) when open positions for professional growth come up.