Eaton's Vehicles division is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join our team.
This position is based at our Reynosa facility.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for design, validate and implement manufacturing systems; including process documentation, control and optimization through the life of the product. A Manufacturing Engineer seeks and promotes the continuous improvement of the manufacturing processes.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position will be:
1. Supports Production Area.
2. Participates in safety assessments
3. Lead safety machine guarding to manufacturing equipment as per Eaton requirements
4. Designs, validates and implements manufacturing systems (assembly lines) including documentation (PFD, PFMEA,
WIs) process controls.
5. Support Quality System procedures
6. Develops and implements tools as per new or revised requirements
7. Develops and implement new design fixtures for assembly.
8. Makes reports, graphics and manufacturing documentation.
9. Implements the ECO's procedure in the production documents
10. Seeks and promotes the continuous improvement
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- 3 year experience in manufacturing and materials area.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Electronics or Mechanics.
- Autocad and MFG Pro Management (preferred).
- Conversational English.