LEADING COMPANY IN RECYCLING AND WASTE MANAGEMENT, IS LOOKING FOR:
Business Data Analyst
Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor´s degree in Applied Mathematics, Physics, Finance or Computer Science.
- Advanced English
- 5+ years of experience creating and implementing models and performing quantitative analysis.
- Strong statistical knowledge
- Excellent analytical, econometrical and statistical skills.
- Knowledge and capability to use the tools, processes, and best practices for predicting business trends and providing forecast that drive business decisions and planning.
- Experience with diagnosing, prescribing, planning, executing and presenting BI projects.
- interactive dashboard desing with tools such as Spotfire, Tabluea and Microsoft POWER BI
- Proficiency with SQL and VBA, R Studio, Matlab or SPSS
- Proficiency with Python, R, SSRS or similar programming languages
- Timely completion of data mining, cleansing, and modeling of transactional and financial data from databases (JDE, Oracle, MySQL, SQL)
- Compelling visualization of data, tools and reports, driving key decisions for client management.
- Create simulation models for business scenarios.
- Research and implement best practices for data analysis and builds appropriate models.
- Development of complex statistical results/reports.
- Assessing data quality.
- Use quantitative tools and techniques to measure and analyze model risks.