- Performs variance analysis between actual and standard costs to assist management in decision making or other financial initiatives.
- Monitors, analyzes, and reports on inventory valuation, production, and various other costs.
- Provides productivity analysis.
- Analyze the statement of results in administrative expenses, production expenses, maintenance expenses, raw material expenses, labor costs to propose reduction of expenses in those areas.
- Coordinate the monthly inventories of materials, raw materials, products in process and finished product in order to know the value of the company's inventories.
Bachelor's degree: Accountant, Finance, Industrial Engineer.
Requires minimum 2-3 years of experience.
Good Level of English.