Support the organization by compiling and analyzing metrics, identifying trends and problems, communicating information to relevant groups, and recommending actions to improve financial performance.
1. Business Analysis Supports analysis of business performance versus budget and
forecast and proposes improvement actions. Performs benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers.
Works with the management team to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends. Prepares financial modelling for various “what if” scenarios and the overall impact to organization.
2. Financial Reporting Supports preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting.
Validates accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliations and review of exceptions.
3. Information and communication
Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
4. Optimization Optimizes own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements.
5. Internal control and documentation
Performs controls within own area of responsibility as designed. Maintains proper audit trail and documentation for
future tax/ internal/external audits and reviews.
-Knowledge on an ERP (SAP, Oracle, etcetera)
-Knowledge in Planning and Controlling
-Data Analysis Skills
-Less than 2 years of experience
-English language communication proficiency (Medium-Advanced)