WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!!
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME IN ENGLISH TO THE EMAIL ON THE CONTACT SECTION AND SPECIFY THE NAME OF THE POSITION ON THE MAIL.
- University education background of Business Administration, industrial engineering or related
- 3 years of experience as Facility Manager in an International Company.
- English speaking and writing. (Is a must)
- Ensures the day-to-day operations of the facility(s): civil protection, canteen, preventive maintenance program and general maintenance in a manner consistent with the company policies and regional directives.
- Administration and control of the Facilities Suppliers.
- Responsible for facility inspections for quality assurance on a periodic basis
- Ensures facility procedures comply with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Produces and maintains various facility management reports. Oversees management of capital projects. - Prepares and manages departmental budget. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime.
- Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS & VALUES:
- Customers First
- Continuous Improvement
- Openness & Initiative
- Effective Communication
- Salary according to experience/ knowledge
- Food coupons (10%)
- Life insurance
- Accidents insurance
- LAW Benefits
FOREIGN CANDIDATES, APPLY ONLY IF HAVE MEXICAN WORKING VISA WITH VALIDITY OF AT LEAST 6 MONTHS.