Importante empresa de TI, solicita:
Backend Developer ABAP Developer
No. de Consultores: 2
Role: Backend Developer
- 6-10 years of experience, at least.
- Worked with interfaces developments in the past, related with Proxy services
- Team working specially with PI and functional resources
- English spoken is suggested
- Accountable for in-depth SAP/ABAP development skills and business knowledge on SAP ECC
- Strong SAP ABAP programming skills with extensive experience in application development utilizing ABAP/PO
- Full life-cycle SAP implementations using a recognized methodology.
- Exposure to all aspects of an SAP environment - PO, SolMan, IDOCs, BW, and HANA.
- Practical experience with programming Function Modules, SmartForms, Object-Oriented ABAP, BOR, User Exits, Enhancements, Reports and Dialog Programming.
- Strong knowledge of SAP interfacing technologies (ALE-IDoc, EDI, BAPIs, flat-file interfaces).
- Good understanding of modern enhancement techniques using BADI and or the Enhancement Framework.
- Knowledge of the ASAP project methodology or a related project methodology.
- Self-motivated, team player with the proven ability to work with offshore resources.
- Excellent Analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Work on our client's SAP instances, both cloud and on-premise, throughout the world. Our client has a SAP backend to handle all their value chain. Using your expertise you will solve complex problems and find unique solutions. The work you'll do every single day will help our client and their stakeholders become faster, more efficient, and more successful.
- Be the hands-on expert for design, development, maintenance and support of application solutions for Natural Resources industry.
- Enhance, maintain and support the SAP design and development process.
- Develop new programs, resolve defects, and provide assistance in solving end user problems, answer development-related questions, and testing/validating development effort.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience 5 - 6 Years
- Experience as SAP developer with specific experience architecting solutions in SAP using ABAP, object-oriented programming (OOP), comprehensive debugging and performance tuning, and scalable solution design.
- Experience in designing and developing interfaces between SAP and non-SAP.
- Experience with consuming SOAP and REST based web services in SAP.
- Experience with designing, developing and implementing SAP Workflows.
Skills: SAP ABAP| Senior
Job Type: External Services
Location: Monterrey, Mexico