RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Brand Specialist to join our team in Mexico City.
- The main responsibility of the Brand Specialist is to support the Brand Manager in the value creation for the brand.
- Coordination of advertising, media and promotional activities
- Making sure that all the activities are accomplished in time according to the Marketing Plans or the time tables developed for each project.
- Participate in the process to define the innovation pipeline to expand Brand's equities to other benefits / targets / categories.
- Support the execution of the strategies with advertising and promotional activities with the rest of the functional areas.
- Full understanding and knowledge of the Brand: Brand equity, Financials, Sales, Channels, Go to market, Key Competitors, POS dynamics, Market trends & Consumer understanding.
- Participate in the development of the TV Campaign, from the briefing to the final.
- Follow up to the implementation of the media strategy for the Brand.
- Coordinate with multifunctional teams the definition, planning, implementation and evaluation of BTL Marketing activities (POS, PR, Promotions, Sampling etc), by being a key contributor in activities' implementation to achieve high performance and flawless execution.
- Make sure that all Trade Marketing activities are in line wih the brand equity .
- Analyze Market Research data to be an efficient communication channel, and also share this data to the team accurately and timely.
- Formal Education: Bachelor's Degree in the Commercial area or Industrial Engineer.
- Consolidated: Execution, Leadership, Project Management & follow up, Budget administration, Promotional activities & Information analysis
- Basic: Branding, General innovation process, Key Financials & demand drivers, Basic research methodologies & Relationship with agencies
- English Fluency.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.