The Equipment Maintenance Engineer will be based in Aguascalientes
Site. This person will be responsible for process-engineering
capabilities focused on cost, quality and yield improvements in order
to support a manufacturing organization
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
* Intense collaboration
* Passionate customer focus
* Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
* Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
* Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do...
* Through troubleshooting, identifies machine malfunctions and
isolates the failure mechanism.
* Repairs the failure mechanism in the most cost-effective
* Performs preventive maintenance at specified intervals and
* Performs calibrations and re-qualifications on equipment at
specified intervals and schedules.
* Wave welding Experience
Here is some of what you'll need (required)...
* Strong working knowledge of the project management methodology,
procedures, practices & controls
* Relevant experience, strong connection production
* 5-10 years relevant experience in a multinational.
* Fluent in English
* Engineering degree
* Knowledge on SMT process
* Knowledge MTBF, MTTR
* TPM Knowledge
* Good presentations skills
* Ability to interface and communicate with different levels of
Here are a few of our preferred experiences...
* Implementation of continuous improvement strategies.
* Improve the performance and results of the equipment
* Developing of problem solving plans/ strategies
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you
* Competitive Salary.
* Life & Medical insurance.
* Christmas Bonus.
* Food Coupons.
* Saving Fund.
* And More Benefits
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment
agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on
merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in
employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion,
color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any
other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation
so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the
selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request
to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance
in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to
applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the
e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your
background is a match to the required skills required for this
position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us
through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your
contact details; information provided in online questionnaires,
feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you
provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity
you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for
legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries
or answering questions; progressing applications for employment;
allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you
represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the
business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process
your data in accordance with our recruitment privacy notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com