IT Project Leader
Manage small and medium Data Protection projects, experience deploying security tools is a nice to have.
- Bachelor's degree 2+ years project experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- ITL foundation certification, Greeenbelt and /or DFSS training and certification may be required.
- Advanced level of English ( required)
· Lead small and medium complexity projects and subprojects within a larger or highly complex project applying knowledge of project management methodology and organization's project management roadmap and lifecycle.
· Communication with business partners to clarify and define project requirement.
· Develop and communicate project plans, schedules for resources and costs to bring about the successful completion of specific project.
· Review and assess variances from the plan and develop and implement changes as necessary to ensure the project meets time, cost and quality objectives, escalating as necessary.
· Ensure appropriate phase gates have been conducted and scope, cost and quality objectives have been met.
· Document lessons learned along with project team and apply to future activities as appropriate.
· Provide guidance to less experienced project staff.
If you are interested on applying to this position please email updated resume