IT OPERATIONS ANALYST
Person responsible to support business applications for HR, Payroll, Customs, Accounting and purchasing. Responsible for application updates, improvement projects and compliance with Mexican regulations as well internal-external audits of several agencies as SOX. This position also will support remote users as well as assisting IT global projects/initiatives, will works with the customer in the implementation of information technology in accordance with IT strategic plans. This individual will based at our Hermosillo, Mexico (location L30) with regular exposure to an international team.
- Reports to IT Leader or IT Supervisor.
- Support business applications for HR, Payroll, Customs, Accounting and purchasing.
- Responsible for application updates, improvement projects and compliance with Mexican regulations as well internal-external audits of several agencies as SOX.
- Requires deep knowledge of information systems to help meet organizational challenges either by leveraging existing solutions or by developing short-term solutions.
- Requires the ability to work on multiple complicated projects within tight timelines, maintaining a clear focus on the priorities, while dealing with competing user needs.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots employee issues with business applications and related systems.
- Requires the ability to train and coach end-users to a high level of proficiency.
- Builds strong and positive working relationships with all functional areas.
- Delivers results that may directly impact organizational goals and objectives.
- Comply with IT and Business policies, procedures and service guidelines.
Competencies & Experience Required/Desired:
- 2 years of experience supporting HR applications and others as payroll, Accounting, time & attendance, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot and support in-person and remotely.
- Experience on project management.
- Excellent customer service attitude and communication skills a must.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Flexible schedule to work after hours and/or weekends.
- Works in a team environment, shares knowledge, contributes to processes.
- Highly energized and self-motivated individual, experienced in implementing change.
- Ability to maintain favorable customer relations, can deal comfortably with senior managers.
- Preference given to candidates with experience in TRESS system.
- Strong experience in MS Office.
- Desirable programming skills on .net
- Availability to travel in country and international.
- Degree in Computer Technology or equivalent work experience is a must
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Spanish required.
- Project management.