ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
(Other duties maybe assigned)
· Plan, develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans for existing and new products across all categories in line with regional guidelines
· Support on annual and strategic mid-term planning process; providing vision and establishing long-range goals
· Identify trends and insights to be incorporated into the strategy and make adjustments based on the insights.
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
· Ensure business goals are executed consistently and aligned with the overall marketing, trade and sales strategies
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
· Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Understanding customer and sales force needs via effective market research
· PR & Mass Media management and budget allocation
· Analyze traffic to the web and check for errors in the digital system.
· Face the challenges related to the growth of current e-commerce, find the best market practices, investigate the behavior of online consumers, as well as analyze competing brands.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Marketing, Communications, Media, Advertising or related field.
· 8 to 10 years of proven experience in marketing, branding , marketing communications
· Consumer Product Goods (CPG) marketing experience in the areas of consumer packaged goods, consumer electronics, technology and/or healthcare.
· Demonstrable leading and managing advertising campaigns and mass media
· Highly creative developing campaigns that engage inform and motivate.
· Consumer centered
· Strong analytical skills and out of the box thinking.
· Media relations management , preferred
Language: Bilingual English and Spanish required (oral and written)
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret professional and business journals, market research.
· Ability to write business correspondence, articles and creative copy in Spanish and English.
· Agency management and briefing
· Familiarity with Cloud based business/project tools such as Basecamp, Box, etc. preferred.
· Ability to utilize Microsoft® Windows programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (PS, AI, DW, etc.) required
· Familiar with CMS systems such as Word press/Drupal/PHP JAVA/CSS, etc. preferred but not required.