Eaton's Hydraulics division is currently seeking a Master Scheduler to join our team. This position is based at our
The Master Scheduler is responsible for developing the master production plan to satisfy customer demand while
carrying minimum effective inventory. Strong collaboration with the Business Managers & Sales.
- Customer Service for production parts to all customers Hydraulics customers
- Create Production schedule and W/O's for finish goods to ensure 100% delivery performance
- Maintain components demand based on MPS
- Coordinate finish goods shipments to Customers.
- Maintaining optimum inventory levels.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position will be:
- Receive and analyze customer demand
- Generate a Production Schedule based on Customer's requirements.
- Process customer demand into MPS.
- Ensure accuracy of MRP system
- Create pick list for Customers (Assy Plants)
- Follow-up of shipments.
- Make sure all ASN´s have been sent
- Support to Areas as required (Quality, Eng, Production, Projects, etc.)
- Maintain customer systems (e.g. SMART, DRIVE, CMS, SUPPLY POWER etc.)
- Track customer ratings and dispute as appropriate
- Drive continuous improvements
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure plant inventory objectives are met
- Monitor daily production ( track open order status through production, shipping, and delivery)
- Manage phase in/phase out to avoid obsolete material
- Maintain F/G Kanban system updated
- Monitor Sales as daily basis
- Support SIOP process
- Participation in CI events
- Maintain Work Orders process in Hydraulics database to assure we can meet customer's demand
- Maintain Hydraulics shipping process to achieve OTD goals
- Receive and analyze Hydraulics demand
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Admin, Engineering or similar
- MFG Pro Advanced
- Negotiations skills
- ERP Planning skills (preferably MFG/Pro)
- English advanced
- MRP knowledge and experience
- Technical knowledge of bill of material structuring, schedule execution, and inventory management
- NAVISTAR, CUMMINS & VOLVO rating systems and disputing process
- APICS training Desirable
- 5 years experience as customer service and planner
- Six Sigma training - Yellow Belt (Desirable)
- Sense of urgency
- Team Work
- Planning Skills
- Analytical and decision making skills
- Leadership Ability
- Ability to manage priorities and crisis situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to maintain good relations with customers, suppliers, plant and
- Actively participate in continuous improvement programs