Software QA Engineer
This position is responsible for general functional testing of client and server products. The QA engineer will work closely with the QA and Development teams and will participate in daily scrum meetings for the projects they are involved in. The candidate must have a solid understanding of QA methodologies including the agile / scrum process. They must be able to work independently. We are a fast-paced team and excellent written and verbal communication skills are vital.
- Set up and configure client and server test environments.
- Perform testing on all supported system configurations including web-server environments.
- Qualify new features on all platforms.
- Write and maintain test plans and test cases.
- Report and track bugs.
- Monitor automated test results.
- Produce test coverage reports for each product released.
- Participate in project meetings: daily scrum,sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospective.
- Experience testing on virtual environments: VMware workstation, Oracle VM Virtualbox.
- Knowledgeable with the Windows OS : Win 7, 8 / 8 . 1, 10, Server 2012, and Server 2016.
- Knowledge of Linux (CentOS) operating systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of Web service required : Tomcat, NodeJS.
- Knowledge of LDAP protocols and Active Directory services required.
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL queries required.
- Experience testing desktop application (non-web-based applications).
- Ability to understand and interpret technical operations documentation of new feature behavior.
- Pro-active and flexible about qualifying features without formal documentation.
- Independent tester and strong communicator.
- Knowledge of Scrum process.
How to apply:
- Enter Advancio Careers and fill out our online application.
- Benefits by law.
- Paid Time Off.
- Medical Insurance.
- Relocation bonus.
- Gamification Program.
- Monthly activities.
- Tech Talks.
- Unlimited Coffee & Snacks.