This position entails someone that is dedicated to customer service and managing many accounts beginning to end, and taking ownership of the accounts that are assigned to you. This is a fast paced and at times demanding position, as it requires you to be able to manage incoming calls, a high volume of emails, and order entry process, as well as regularly communicate with customers. The candidate that we are looking for is someone that is friendly, hardworking, and thrives in a fast-paced environment, that can effectively manage their time and workload.
The candidate will possess the following skills:
· Attention to detail
· Good attendance
· Ability to communicate with customers via phone and email
· Manage large amount of incoming phone calls
· Knowledge of the product (this will come with training)
· Time management skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Goal oriented focus
· Ability to resolve issues and/or problems
· Good work ethic
· Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
· Excellent English; verbal, written, and communication skills
· Willingness to learn
· Process orders and reply to any and all inquiries, by identifying customers needs to achieve satisfaction
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
· Effectively work with other departments
- Coordination with Shipping and Design department for new models introduction.
- Follow up Shipping Orders and Finish Good product.
- Communication and attention with customers.
- Two years of experience in Customer area.
- Responsible with initiative.
- Good problem solving skill and teamwork attitude.
- Initiative and hard working.
- Bilingual English / Spanish 100%
**If you're interested, send English resume , Subject: Customer Service Representative***