- Fluent English
- 3 years of experience on Team Leadership
- Strong leadership, customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Has experience working with vendor tickets/maintenance and basic Mac/Windows, hardware/software troubleshooting knowledge
- Strong understanding of Mac OS architecture (Mac OS X system administration and applications, including OS configuration, troubleshooting, and knowledge of applications including MS Office, iWork, VMware Fusion, Apple Remote Desktop).
- Strong knowledge of Windows is a plus.
- Works closely with Service Desk Management to coordinate, prioritize, and maintain optimal service execution to goals and expectations of key performance indicators.
- Cultivates excellence in an environment of learning & teamwork.
- Delivers coaching and feedback in the moment, conducts 1:1 with individual team members, lead team syncs.
- Monitors chat and tickets to ensure quality and identify coaching opportunities
- Sets goals and objectives for the team, holds team accountable
- Acts as escalation point for technicians and Service Desk customers
- Communicates with Managers and provides weekly report of team performance.
- Delegates tasks and responsibilities based upon individual strengths to achieve maximum efficiency
- Ensures compliance with policy and process
- Creates and implements training for new processes and initiatives
- Provides valuable input via regular posts in Global Help Desk Chat
- Manages the team schedule on a daily/weekly basis.
- Participates in hiring for open positions
- Action oriented, detail oriented and motivated to do what's best for the customer and the team.
- Makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes under tight deadlines and pressure
Zona de Trabajo: Colonia del Valle, CDMX
Contratación por Experis
Esquema 100% nómina
Prestaciones de Ley
Interesados favor de enviar su CV actualizado en ESPAÑOL e INGLÉS, en formato WORD/PDF al correo arriba mencionado, indicando pretensión económica y disponibilidad.