Support on the preparation of financial statements and reports considering the accomplishment with accounting standards. Analysis of business data in order to help the management for decision taking.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Support on preparation of financial statements and reports focused on the analysis of deviations and action plans for achieve the budget.
2. Analysis of data and preparation of key indicators mainly for the plant in order to steere and monitor the performance.
3. Implementation of transparency and cost control of all cost and investment sections including new tools and files in order to simplify the data. Support of decision owners for purchase decisions, return on investment calculations etc.
4. Analysis of product cost data regarding profitability and deviations as well as preparation of hourly rates of the production process.
5. Support in preparation of Forecast and Budget.
6. Support on the reporting of the financial result to the stockholder monthly as well as extended reporting packages at the end of fiscal years, establishing of all financial reports due to legal requirements and group guidelines
7. Observe any issue that could come up to ensure full financing of the company at any time in accordance with the guidelines and report this to CFO.
8. Ensure clarity and correctness of all reports and analysis.
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIAL USED IN PERFORMING THE JOB:
Standard office equipment including laptops and mobile phone, Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Business degree (BA, accounting or administration degree preferred) , additional technical know-how desired
· Knowledge of GAAP and accounting standards
· 2 years in similar position preferably in automotive/manufacturing
· Fluent English
· SAP knowledge preferred
· Basic knowledge of Controlling methods
· Advanced knowledge in Excel preferred