World-wide Automotive Manufacturing Company with strong presence in Mexico is looking for the Reynosa Facility an:
Advanced Quality Engineer
- Professional background and/or job experience in QA/QC or other related positions (Minimum 2-3 years)
- Experience on requirements of Standards IATF-16949 and ISO 9001.
- Knowledge on Automotive customer specific requirements and ability to access to the different customer portals (GM, FCA, VW, Ford, Mercedes, BMW).
- APQP and core tools experience (PPAP, CP, PFMEA, MSA, SPC, GR&R, GD&T, etc).
- Experience on participation on NPI process and/or safe launch.
- Knowledge and experience in problem solving methodologies (8-D, 7 Steps, PRR, 5W, etc)
- IATF-16949 Auditor Leader of Internal Auditor (Desirable)
- Ability to lead audits from Customers.
- Customer Satisfaction skills and negotiation abilities.
- English language (speaking, writing and comprehension)
- Availability to Travel (Passport, USA Visa and Driver's License)
- Leadership and self-managed person.
If this sounds interesting and likely to be the right challenge for you, please submit your Resume at this platform. The applications will be handled on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before application deadline date.
We look forward to receiving your application!