The Onboarding Specialist is responsible for providing support to the talent acquisition process through pre-hire and post-hire activities.
This is an Onsite position in Mexicali, Baja California.
- Enter and track candidate orders.
- Review submittals against job requisition and candidate application for compliance.
- Objectively review background and drug reports to ensure compliance for partner.
- Complete welcome calls and email to all candidates.
- Review vendor systems daily to ensure progress and escalate accordingly.
- Provide excellent service to candidate by responding quickly to all inquiries.
- Assist vendor with completion of required check when necessary.
- Monitor candidate onboarding tasks to ensure completion before or by due date.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Associate's degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a business or office environment utilizing the required customer service and administrative skills.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook and Excel.
- Typing skills with a minimum of 40 WPM.