Epicor Software drives business growth.
We provide flexible, industryspecific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers' unique operational requirements are built into every solutionin the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on growth.
- - Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- - Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self organization
- - Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- - Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- - Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- - Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- - Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- - Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- - Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- - Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- - First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- - Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- - Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- - Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus)
- - Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
- - Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- - Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
- - Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- - Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- - Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs,etc)
- - Previous experience as a team lead
- - Excellent communication and mentoring skills