Epicor Software drives business growth.
We provide flexible, industryspecific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers' unique operational requirements are built into every solutionin the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on growth.
Designs, develops, implements and supports application development data integration solutions to meet business needs. Performs production support and data analysis in order to resolve issues. Provides technical leadership in analyzing system solutions within a project team. Applies data management skills including reporting, normalization, field mapping, duplicate record detection, and regression analysis. Proven problem-solving skills and knowledge of integration best practices are critical to successful performance in this role. Works closely with Application SMEs, business and technical staff to develop system solutions. Essential Duties
- Consults with user and IT staff, determines needs, and designs application development based solutions. Suggests alternative approaches to meet user requirements.
- Performs production support and data analysis in order to resolve issues.
- Ability to occasionally work outside of standard business hours. We are a 24x7 global IT team and there is occasional after hours and weekend work.
- Analyzes business processes, workflow, database requirements, user requirements and existing business application functionality; develops project scopes, feasibility studies, and system requirements.
- May serve as Product or Project Lead on a development team.
- Plans, executes, and manages the strategic integration of new data and data stores into existing systems and infrastructure throughout the enterprise, including cloud services as applicable.
- Responds to requests for data or for data analysis including reporting, normalization, field mapping, and duplicate record detection using SQL-based query languages or reporting software.
- Conducts research on emerging data integration products, languages, and standards in support of procurement, development, security, and ongoing integration efforts.
- Develops and maintains technical design documentation, user guides, policies and procedures. Ensures training of individuals for newly developed applications.
- Communicates project progress and status to SMEs and IT Management.
- Evaluates existing applications and systems. Recommends improvements or modifications utilizing current technologies and techniques.
- Performs extensive data discovery and unit testing to ensure deployment of quality solutions early in the software development lifecycle.
Education RequirementsRequires a Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in a technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering, or IT/Management Information Systems. Experience Requirements
- Experience in application development that includes proficiency with Microsoft Software (Visual Studio, .NET, C#, SSIS, SQL Server, Power shell). Excellent working knowledge of relational databases such as MS SQL Server including but not limited to designing and tuning stored procedures.
- Solid experience and understanding of ESB/ETL tools such SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and iPaaS cloud based tools like Jitterbit or Dell Boomi. Experience in designing systems that use C#, XML/XSLT, SOAP, REST, JSON
- Exposure to both batch and real time integration processing tools and concepts. Ability to develop data translation objects and data processing flow using modern tools and adapt to new ones as they become available. Proven ability to work independently to coordinate and solve highly complex technical data transformation issues. Hands-on experience analyzing data specifications and providing gap analysis. Ability to effectively communicate with end users to clarify data format requirements.
- Experience with IT change management procedures, code promotion through non-production environments and source control management tool (GIT).
- Strong technical grasp of subject area and ability to mentor others regarding setup and development of integration technologies, including internal toolsets and processes, solution configuration and related techniques. Requires effective communication and presentation skills, and ability to lead multi-disciplinary development teams. Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
Interestad applicants could apply to our web site or send resume to email indicated