Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving. In 2017, the Group generated sales of 18.6 billion Euros and invested 12% of its original equipment sales in Research and Development. At December 31, 2017, Valeo has 184 plants, 20 research centers, 35 development centers and 15 distribution platforms, and employs 111,600 people in 33 countries worldwide. Valeo is listed on the Paris stock exchange and is a member of the CAC 40 index.
- Controls the level of expenses and investments of the entity or perimeter.
- Controls plant gross margin or project gross margin.
- Coordinates the preparation and analysis of several reports and documents, such as: weekly indicators follow up, monthly green book including budget
- Supervision of various analysis and communication of results to the Financial Director / department directors (R&D controller, reporting, sales, assets, overheads supervision).
- Make sure reporting Hyperion & analysis is sent to Branch/Group on time together with the Branch specific analysis
- Overheads, sales, and fixed assets (depreciation, capitalization) control
- Material consumption analysis.
- Inventory follow-up (cycle counts?).
- Costs analysis (standards, margin?).
- Director Labor analysis (MPS, SIOP?).
- Budget preparation / PMT Preparation.
- Assist financial controller in specific analysis.
- LSF stock, fixed assets, sales.
- SAP Key user and control
At least for 5 years of experience in the industry
Elementary use of MS Office usage (specially excel control), SAP advanced