For our automotive business division, we are looking for an:
IT Process & Application Specialist
Are you attracted to high tech, high precision, and high values? Then Benteler is the right choice for you. We are one of the largest automotive suppliers and a leading manufacturer of high-quality steel tubes. We can offer you many exciting opportunities and responsibilities, even international engagements, with enough latitude to follow one´s personal career path. Find yours!
1. Drive implementations of IT processes and tasks defined by Regional IT P&A.
2. Collect, verify and address details from the business departments for the implementation of the defined IT processes and tasks.
3. Address change requests for the defined IT processes and tasks, monitor and follow up them. Also escalates in case of very long response and implementation time.
4. Coordinate communication between business departments (internal/external) IT application groups and third parties for the defined IT processes and tasks.
5. Support regional IT P&A to document IT supported business processes.
6. Coordinate key-user trainings and advise key-user in case of problems for the defined IT processes and tasks.
7. Support regional IT P&A team in the roll-out of projects.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent.
2. Minimum 2 years of experience as IT Support of the SAP Logistics Modules (MM & SD).
3. Experience in EDI implementation and support (including SAP IDOC).
4. Experience supporting SAP PP module strongly desired / Experience supporting SAP in the Automotive Industry strongly desired.
5. Fluent English / Excellent communication skills.
6. Teamwork / Ability to work in remote team / Excellent problem-solving skills required.
*Availability to travel during training period
*Will report directly to North America Regional IT Manager
Your new employer
The BENTELER Group represents top-quality expertise in materials, production, and technology in the areas of automotive technology, steel/tube, and distribution. Under the umbrella of the strategic holding company BENTELER International AG, based in Salzburg, Austria, the three business divisions, BENTELER Automotive, BENTELER Steel/Tube, and BENTELER Distribution, generated a Group turnover of 7.8 billion euros in 2017 and employ around 30,000 staff members at 144 locations in 39 countries.