For our automotive business division, we are looking for an:
IT Infrastructure Specialist
Are you attracted to high tech, high precision, and high values? Then BENTELER is the right choice for you. We are one of the largest automotive suppliers and a leading manufacturer of high-quality steel tubes. We can offer you many exciting opportunities and responsibilities, even international engagements, with enough latitude to follow one´s personal career path. Find yours!
1. Responsible for IT Asset & User Management (Hardware, Software & User Life Cycle).
2. Ensure BENTELER IT Security, Policies and Guidelines, Standards & Compliance.
3. Control frequently monitoring of IT Security Console & IT environment and ensure actions accordingly.
4. Report KPIs.
5. Provide second level support to users.
6. Administer systems, specially installation, implementation, configuration and changes.
7. Have a profound knowledge about Clients, Network & Server Infrastructure.
1. Assist the SLAs and report the SLA; drive scalation processes.
2. Drive standard processes and monitor its compliance.
3. Assist to integrate, operate & design IT security relevant technical components (Network, Firewalls, Antivirus, etc.).
4. Support the concept development and realization of system architecture.
5. Have basic knowledge about Applications landscape and Automation (PLC, OPC)
6. Assist technical projects on regional level, support projects on global level.
7. Assist to document systems and system changes, clarify system changes and communicate them to the IT organization.
8. Inform regional IT Operations Manager about non-compliance, violations, cyber threats, IT risks, etc.
9. Know basics about global, regional and local IT landscape.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent.
2. 2-3 years of experience in IT Infrastructure Administration.
3. WAN/LAN Networking (Cisco CCNA or equivalent)
4. Windows server, Active Directory.
5. Fluent English / Excellent communication skills.
6. Teamwork / Ability to work in remote team / Excellent
problem-solving skills required.
*Availability to travel during training period.
*Will report directly to North America Regional IT Manager.
Your new employer
The BENTELER Group represents top-quality expertise in materials, production, and technology in the areas of automotive technology, steel/tube, and distribution. Under the umbrella of the strategic holding company BENTELER International AG, based in Salzburg, Austria, the three business divisions, BENTELER Automotive, BENTELER Steel/Tube, and BENTELER Distribution, generated a Group turnover of 7.8 billion euros in 2017 and employ around 30,000 staff members at 144 locations in 39 countries.