Lead a team of professionals that performs contract management and administration tasks. This team supports a global function that has the primary responsibility of drafting and negotiating contracts with our customers. You facilitate the process of contract drafting, execution and maintenance with performing various tasks utilizing our contracting tools and a thorough understanding of the contracting business process flow.
Advise business leaders on legal and business matters. Develop and enhance relevant tools and training materials. Provide stewardship of NDA process.
Ensure timely support of contracting processes through efficient processes
Ensure compliance with contractual guidelines, policies and procedures through effective standard work
Manage and develop talent into a highly capable and productive team
- Mentors direct reports.
- Recognizes outstanding effort.
- Manages performance.
- Establishes goals and measures
- Drives continuous improvement.
- Leads change.
- Removes performance barriers.
- Assigns resources proactively.
- Establishes priorities.
- Champions integrity.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Law degree or equivalent, with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Willing to relocate to Monterrey
- Critical judgment.
- Creative problem solving.
- Adherence to business process flow
- Experience leading teams and developing talent.
- Searches for significant ways to improve customer service.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong interest in evolving areas of business and technology law, including data
rights, SaaS, cyber security, e-commerce and data privacy.
- Consistently delivers on even difficult commitments.
- Conveys specific, observable, and measurable expectations.
Willing to relocate to Monterrey