? 1 Competitive payroll income.
- 10% bimonthly bonus.
- Paid vacations, equal to 15 days, instead of 6 days.
- Christmas bonus, equal to 22 workdays, instead of 15 days.
- Vacation bonus, equal to 25% of your assigned paid vacation days a year.
- Health care (IMSS).
- IMSS Retirement Plan.
- Support for housing (INFONAVIT).
- Pension Plan (7% of salary).
- Workers asset acquisition credit (FONACOT).
- Profit sharing (paid in May).
- Attractive discounts at several commercial establishments.
- Payroll contract.
- Bancomer debit card:
- Life insurance in case of accidental death
- Candidacy for automobile credit and payroll loans.
- Candidacy for credit card.
- Stable income level.
- Permanent work contract.
- Ongoing training.
? ENGLISH proficiency between 90% an 100% at all skills.
? Experience not mandatory.
It´s not necessary to have a certificate to prove your level of English.
? Availability to commute within :
- Full Time: From 7:00 to 11:00; 16:00 to 16:00 and 17:00 to 21:00.
- Part Time Mornings: From 7:00 to 11:00.
- Mornings and Mid-days: from 7:00 to 11:00 and from 13:00 to 16:00.
- Mornings and Afternoons: from 7:00 to 11:00 and from 17:00 to 21:00.
*NOTE: These are not continuous work hours, which are exclusively assigned in 1.5 hour to 2-hour classes within every schedule range.
? Availability to commute within Santa Fe and Polanco, in order to teach classes directly at business facilities.
? Excellent personal appearance If you are interested, visit our office to initiate the recruitment process at Av. Barranca del Muerto No. 493, Merced Gómez, between 09:30 and 13:00, and between 15:30 and 17:00 hours. Bring an official ID and printed Curriculum Vite.
If you have any questions or comments, contact:
ü Diana Retana.
ü Phone (55) 5651-1500 Ext. 113.
ü Skype: diana-retana.
ü WhatsApp: 55-8726-3894