The Quality Leader is responsible for managing and directing the activities involved in the Quality Assurance Manual & overall procedures employed in production/manufacturing processes. The involved responsibilities & activities include working & interacting with Supplier Quality Team, External Suppliers, Customer Quality Engineers, Group Product Engineers & members of the Group CoC Team. The Quality Site Leader drives the plant awareness & activities necessary to accomplish the Company's Quality Assurance Metrics & Goals (i.e. Customer Complaints, Process Defects, Scrap, among others) .
- Manage daily operation quality issues & related activities.
- Formulation and implementation standards to achieve quality objectives and resolution of product.
- Control TS16949 techniques in the plant.
- Manage Customer Complaint and Resolution system for the facility.
- Control Zero Miles, TQIR, FTTSF, Scrap, COPQ & plant Continues Improvement initiatives.
- Communicate and support PSA activities and procedures with team members.
- Lead Actions for Top PS Quality Issues.
- Lead Product Safety initiatives at the Plant.
- Automotive core tools knowledge (APQP, SPC, MSA, PPAP)
- General knowledge of QS9000/ISO, TS 16949 and Six Sigma Tool concepts
- Commodity knowledge a plus (aluminum die cast, cast iron, screw machine, stampings, plastic injection molding
- Minimum 5-6 years in Quality (Supplier/Customer related preferred)
- Minimum 5 years in supervisory roles/responsibility
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Highly motivated individual
- Multi task leader.
- Work under pressure.
- Mechanical blue print interpretation
- GD&T interpretation
- Degreed ? Engineering preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications such as Excel, Work, & PowerPoint
- Metallurgic Analysis a plus
- Pneumatic system a plus