- The Program Manager will lead multi-departmental, cross-functional teams which are focused on the delivery of new or existing projects in an injection molding environment. He or She will plan and develop schedules and budgets and monitor the project from initiation through delivery using established program management processes and tools. The Program Manager will coordinate all interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or in a similar discipline.
- Must have an in-depth working knowledge of Project Management and experience using MS Project, Excel, Word, etc.
- Product Development phases including but not limited to APQP, PPAP and IQ/OQ/PQ.
- Quality Control outputs including FAI, Capability Study, Gage R&R, ANOVA, etc.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Minimum 4 years of job experience