Reporting directly to the Solutions Architect, the mission of the Software Engineer is to work directly with the Solutions Architect, Lead Developer, Project Manager and Business Analyst to implement new software applications, enhance existing applications and support applications that are in production. Provide expertise in terms of development best practices. This position requires strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as creativity and the ability to work with abstract concepts. Other qualifications include the ability to communicate effectively and work in a team environment; this role works with business executives, technical teams and end-users to successfully implement and enhance applications.
- Exceptional team player with strong people skills.
- In depth experience with the Net platform
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to change.
- Familiarity with architectural patterns like MVC, MVVM.
- Knowledge of SQL Server relational databases, tables, stored procedures, views, functions
- Ability to develop bugfixes and enhancements to meet business needs in a timely manner.
- Experience working in an agile scrum environment.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Passion for technology and eagerness to learn new skills and frameworks.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, CIS or related degree.