- Develop recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques.
- Develop a candidate pipeline, building networks to find qualified candidates.
- Capitalize upon data analytics and employ knowledge of complex recruitment issues.
- Research, recommend and execute new active and passive candidate recruiting methods.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand the strategic direction of the business.
- Manage full life-cyde recruitment process from strategy discussion through offer acceptance.
- Improve the recruiting systems, reporting and tools currently in place.
- Continuously look at process improvement to enhance the TA experience for multiple external and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual-English and Spanish
- 5+ years' recruiting experience
- Full-cycle recruiting and sourcing experience required
- Proven success in developing and deploying recruiting strategies
- Proven ability to use data driven analytics to influence decisions
- Knowledge of all applicable laws, regulations and procedures
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Strong organization skills and detail oriented
- Bachelor's degree required
to add résumé in postulation