With automotive Or Aerospace experience
*Assist Operations and Engineering to evaluate and analyze current process and capabilities.
* Product audits
*Participate in new Product Launch programs, ensuring product validations (PPAP/First Article) report accuracy and complying with customer requirements
*Provide QA support to the operations and engineering areas.
* Manage and monitor Visual Quality
*Maintain Calibration System for BRM and BRHC
*Execute and document initial containment actions (D3) for all customer complaints/issued scars.
*Lead Supplier Monitoring Activities
* Bachelors' degree in Engineering
* 3-5 year related experience in automotive or aerospace industry
* Ability to communicate with all levels of a organization, proactive.
* Problem solving and team working skills, commitment
* MS Office usage, Excel Advanced, Minitab
* Certified Lead Auditor / Certified Internal Auditor at a minimum to ISO 9001
* Six Sigma Green Belt preferred
* Knowledge of IATF 16949 and ISO 13485 quality standards and AIAG Product Part Approval Process
* Advanced english
* VISA Required
This position is to work in the Industrial Park Valle Bonito, TIJUANA
Please send your resume to our email or by OCC