We are looking for a Marketing & Digital Media Analyst who will conduct the best practices as well as build a cohesive and unified view of target audiences promoting more consumer centric thinking.
This role will lead audience management, find similar customers using lookalike modeling, and identify insights that support business decisions, email segmentation, and advertising campaign optimization. In addition, they will lead the analysis, and evaluation of marketing effectiveness, e-commerce performance and site experience as well as make recommendations to improve key business results.
- Previous use/knowledge of consumer audience strategies and subject matter expert leading the management, activation, platform evolution, data taxonomy, set up & measurement.
- History of analyzing audience data to develop advanced customer segmentation plans, build target audiences for email & social media marketing in particular.
- DMP experience preferably within Salesforce KRUX creating attributes, segments, and pushing audiences live as well as analyzing audience performance.
- Excellent presentation (preferably using Tableau) and reporting capabilities using the to identify insights, assess audience overlap, trends & campaign effectiveness.
- Familiar with developing user segments and implementing automated, and customized email journeys for all stages of the funnel, particularly on Marketing Cloud.
- Able to plan and execute ongoing multivariate testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) & continuously improve email performance, and audience targeting to drive marketing goals.
- Can monitor performance KPIs for marketing activities, to identify insights and make recommendations on how to improve CR's, UX, and segmentation.
- Capable of working collaboratively in a team environment within a fast paced, multiple project environment on an independent basis and with minimal supervision.
- Must have 3-4 years experience in a similar role at a Consumer Packaged Goods company is preferred.
- Google Analytics Knowledge
- At least BS/BA degree or SQL Experience