TangoSource is a boutique digital agency that specializes in speeding up the development process for modern web and mobile products.
We believe in the power of innovative ideas and their social resonance when backed-up with technology. They can change the world or make it more simple. They can help diabetes patients with their medications, or guide a lost driver in the night. We provide the technology to back up these ideas with a partnership mindset. Adding our grain of sand to the world on each project we work for.
By working in TangoSource, you can expect to be challenged, to work hard and learn fast; you are going to develop your skills and increase your knowledge. And the best part? you are going to help bringing innovative ideas to life.
- Looking for a DevOps Engineer with minimum 3 years of experience working with AWS
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical engineer or equivalent through experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a growing DevOps role
- Experience managing AWS infrastructure using a variety of services
- Deep understanding of networking, DNS, proxies, load balancing and caching
- Experience setting up and deploying LAMP based server farms
- Experience implementing deployment automation with Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
- Experience with containers and container orchestration systems such as Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Mesos, Marathon, etc.
- Experience writing scripted DevOps solutions
- Experience with one or more of the following languages: Bash, Ruby or Python
- Experience analyzing system performance and defining metrics
- Experience setting up 24/7 monitoring systems
- Can do attitude with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Build out all company's system and network infrastructure using best practices regarding resilience (high availability) and scalability
- Implement infrastructure and procedures to support a 24/7 business
- Help define and implement Company's Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan
- Champion automated system testing as well as implement stress testing infrastructure.
- Experience with financial and regulatory compliance such as PCI, SEC, SOX, HIPAA
- Experience running mid to large scale SaaS systems
- Experience using AWS auto-scaling clusters
- Experience with CDNs
- Experience with micro and lambda services
- Geographically dispersed datacenters deployments
- Experience with Nginx, ElasticSearch, HTProxy
- Experience building out a DevOps team
- Experience with Vagrant
- Active interest in Bitcoin, Ethereum or other digital currencies
- Ownership of one or more digital currencies
- Familiarity with the workings of one or more cryptocurrencies
- Programmed smart contracts
- Deployed 1 or more Bitcoin, Ethereum or other crypto network nodes