A Silao Tier One Automotive supplier is looking for a Customer Management/ Material Tracker
- 3 years work experience in customer service/logistics and/or product scheduling in a manufacturing environment (Automotive Industry ).
- College degree preferably in the field of Industrial Engineering, or degree in computer information systems or equivalent with appropriate work experience.
- Knowledge of Honda and Audi requirements (Have a strong background in Honda and Audi requirements, systems and process.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in EDI systems
- Broad understanding of experience in the Automotive sector specifically Logistics
- Knowledge and Experience in the ERP system SAP (WM / SCM / LES)
- Must be capable of obtaining customer data and information from SAP programs including: Customer Order Status, Forecast, Order Detail, MCR's, and Order History.
- Language fluency in English. (85%)
Managing all customer service activities to meet customer requirements including:
Administration and on-time execution of customer orders, production schedules, releases, and just-in-time shipments to meet daily customer requirements.
Expediting and controlling the flow of the process to protect and account for material inventories.
Result orientation, accountability, negotiation, problem solving, project and change management, and team working/building
Perform, understand and communicate detailed information analysis and evaluation, and have a good track record working effectively within a team-based environment
Ability to work in cross-organizational and multi-functional teams in a global matrix organization with manufacturing operations and an international mindset
Please respond ONLY if your background matches the requirements.