Leggett & Platt
We are a leading U.S. based manufacturing company with operations throughout Mexico. We are currently seeking a qualified hands-on & strategic accounting professional for one of our divisions that is located in the City of Aguascalientes.
Responsibilities and skills
- At the beginning this position will be responsible for all aspects of accounting & finance. The qualified candidate must have experience in operating budgets, capital budgeting, standard costs, variance analysis, cash flow estimates, accounts payable, accounts receivable and taxes. As the head of accounting, the position must oversee the timely close of month end financials.
- The position is expected to have daily interaction with the Management Team and provide financial perspective on tactical and strategic decisions.
- This position will be the primary responsible for internal controls within the division. Experience with setting up processes and reports are preferred. The position will also be responsible for the audited financial statements for the division and must be able to work efficiently with the external auditors.
The qualified candidate must have experience in Scala system (preferable) or any other similar ERP system (financial modules)
- Strong spreadsheet skills are necessary and fluency in both English and Spanish is required.
- Occasional travel to U.S. will be necessary. Willing to be relocate to the City of Aguascalientes.
Please submit a detailed resume, including salary history and expectations, to the below email account