Cost accountant is responsible to ensure Plant cost accuracy by product line and to prepare the correct standard cost for Monterrey products. Responsible to review and control inventory levels for Raw Material and Finish Goods, calculation of obsolete reserves.
- Responsible for anual Standard Cost and Rollup AOP process and make analysis reports of Variances vs PY to Managment.
- Preparation of Standards review templates for discussion with Management team.
- Work coordinated with FP&A and with other Plant departments to ensure the correct L&OH standard rates.
- Work closely with Engineering team to review BOMs, ECN and standard hours.
- Support standard cost for new products
- Control and analyze material variances (PPV, MUV), weekly financial pulse.
- Control and analyze L&OH variances vs Standards.
- Ensure close coordination with operations team to reduce variances and improve productivity.
- Maintenance of cost records as per the cost audit rules and policies.
- Preparation of COGS and monthly Stat Account reports
- Responsible for Inventory control and accuracy GL vs Subledger
- Maintains integrity of general ledger transactions. Ensures that BS accurately reflects current assets and liabilities of the business
- Support coordination of anual 4 wall inventory
- Work closely with Materials team to review and control inventory levels.
- Bachelor degre in Accounting finance or similar
- 2 years experience in similar roles