- Ensure that the data from the property management system is imported to Concierge Assistant on a daily basis
- Assign arrivals to Concierge Representatives
- Accurately compiles and enters daily tours and related statistical data
- Maintain close communicative relationships with Marketing and Sales Management in order to ensure the highest level of program efficiency and standards
Responsible for Tour Desk operations including telephone, guest reception, tour registration, and gifting. Actively exhibits the highest level of compliance of the Company operating standards
- High school diploma or general education degree
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish). Ability to read, write, present information in one on one and small group situations to customers
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office suite of products: Word, Excel, Power Point
Whether you are interested in this position and fulfill all requirements, please send your updated resume in English to the email address noted in the contact information or through this ad.
An equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity of people, ideas and cultures.