About us: EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability. With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor inspires customers to build lasting competitive advantage. Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional and global businesses demand. The Company's headquarters are located in Austin, TX, with offices and affiliates worldwide.
The candidate will be responsible to perform development duties as needed, participating in all phases of the development process including: review and analysis of functional specifications, coding, unit testing and maintenance.
- Assist Support staff with product knowledge, questions, and assistance.
- Reviews code and perform an adequate level of unit, functional and integrated testing to ensure quality standards are attained.
- Learns and employs knowledge of the business segment targeted by the software application.
- Communicate with co-workers, quality assurance staff, and support staff to understand reported issues.
- Identify and resolve programming problems by following routine methods and established system development methodologies.
- Coding new business application features or provide maintenance to the existing features.
- Possess clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player.
- Curious about learning and researching new technologies.
- Educational attainment equivalent to a bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of Object-oriented development principles.
- Knowledge of Java and another Object-Oriented programing language.
- Knowledge of front end technologies to build web-based applications is a plus.
- Experience with SCRUM or any Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases specifically mySQL and MS SQL Server. Knowledge of NoSQL preferred.
- Knowledge of Web services including SOAP and REST.
- Knowledge of Spring Framework, SpringBoot, Maven, Hibernate, and AngularJS.
Work Experience: Four to six years of software development experience.
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
To move this forward, simply email your CV/resume in English to the email indicated and let us know the best time to reach you!
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer