Advancio SA de CV is an organization that offers the design, development and testing of software development with strong presence in Mexico, US, and Morocco!
Be part of our Ensenada, MX office team as: Senior Talent Attraction Coordinator & Sourcing Coordinator (Bilingual).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, manage and implement innovative short term and long term recruitment strategy to meet department goals and objectives.
- Design and manage digital recruitment campaigns.
- Manage the Department Budget and vendors.
- Mentor, coach, counsel and guide the recruitment team when needed
- Identify and foster strategic partnerships with universities, industry partners, and/or any other external stakeholders.
- A successful candidate will work directly under the guidance and supervision of the COO and collaborate regularly with other Leads to proactively identify future hiring needs and provide innovative solutions that will yield results.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Previous Recruitment work experience (proven), preferably in IT profiles (JAVA, .NET, DBA's, Microsoft, SAP, ORACLE, Cloud, SOA, Websphere, BI, CISCO, Project Manager, Program Manager, Sysadmin, etc.).
- English 80%-100% (written and spoken).
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc).
- Ability in using Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Experience with HR databases and systems (e.g. Jira, GSuite )
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc).
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits by law.
- Medical Insurance.
- Paid Vacations.
- Exciting company activities and programs, such as Advancio Incubator, Birthday & Anniversary Programs, Holidays Parties, and more!
- Infinitive Coffee & Snacks supply!
Apply now at advancio . com / careers!