Software QA (Jr. - Mid level).
- Besides from being an expert in your field, you should be a good communicator, team player and mentor.
- Take ownership of your own work and of the team's end result.
- Be in charge of quickly solving the complex problems and the unexpected mistakes.
- Define, adapt and subsequently comply with the team processes, methodologies and standards.
- Work with given requirements, help improve them. Also, collaborate to find gaps.
- Create Test Strategy, Test Planning.
- Test cases design and execution, bug tracking, reports and metrics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Conversational English.
- Bachelor's Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science or similar field.
- You have experience working with Agile Methodologies.
- SQL basic knowledge.
- Benefits by law.
- Paid Time Off.
- Medical Insurance.
- Relocation bonus.
- Gamification Program.
- Monthly activities.
- Tech Talks.
- Unlimited Coffee & Snacks.
How to Apply:
- Enter advancio . com / careers and fill our online form to apply!