Global Automotive Wheels leader is seeking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Administration with specialty in Human Resources.
- 5 years of professional experience in Human Resources' areas in the automotive industry.
- Mastery of processes such as Organizational Development, Organizational Communication and Training.
- Knowledge and experience in annual training plans, career & development plans for administrative personnel.
- Processes of certification of operational and technical personnel.
- Extensive knowledge of legal aspects applicable to the area.
- Languages: English (Fluent).
- Knowledge and participation in continuous improvement projects.
- Knowledge in IATF16949 & ISO14001
- Schedule availability
- Work under pressure
- Focused on results
- Sense of urgency
- Team Work
- Service attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellence Salary and Benefits package those of law