Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
MFE aprox 75%
· management, leadership and coordination of manufacturing engineering activities to plan and implement line concepts and install technical capacity in order to meet quality, cost and delivery targets.
· Coordination of start-up of new products and lines involving internal and external stakeholder such as Development, Sales and Customer.
· Lifecycle management including ramp up-down planning and coordination within IPN and sales.
· Coordination of changes regarding existing products.
· Providing technical inputs for commercial projects quotations.
MFQ Aprox 25%
· Leads available resources necessary to maintain an effective Quality Control Program
· Ensure compliance of products and manufacturing with quality requirements
· Responsible to sustain the quality of manufactured products, by using tools such as Dynamic Control Plan, Q-methodologies, Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement Techniques (e.g. 5 * Why) after the product QA3 assessment
MFE Duties and responsibilities:
· Deployment of strategic objectives
· Deriving targets from plant & value stream goals for MFE and MFQ
· Resource planning
· Implementation of organizational and corporative initiatives in terms of functional excellence regarding MFE related topics
· Participation in making strategic decision regarding organizational directions
· Derive & conduct projects in MFE to continuously improve business indicator (i.e. quality, cost, delivery).
· Establish environment for risk-taking, innovation and socially responsible behavior
· Achievement of budget goals for Value Stream
· Define and coordinate training needs for product coordinators.
Coordinate new product / lines launches in collaboration with all cross-functional areas involved (Sales, Program Management, Development, Lead Plant, Business Unit, Manufacturing, Quality, Logistics, etc.)
Deployment and fulfillment of new product / line launches applying Project Management / APQP methods / Quality Gates, including regular project summary for management reviews, MAE Approval Request process, and Bosch Production System planning guidelines.
Responsible for activities related to technical capacity planning and line flexibility based on latest official volumes prognosis (TPZ).
Responsible for manufacturing inputs towards the Business Plan (i.e. Investment, Head-count, technical capacity, overhead, and budget improvement measures).
Review of Machinery/Equipment and Plant Tooling on-time reception and activation process.
Supports / coordinates internal/external audits as part of line and product release.
Review of Engineering Changes (ECR), Delivery Releases and internal product/process deviations for compliance assurance.
Supports / coordinates RPP activities (cost reduction activities) in order to achieve planned annual savings and target costs.
Supports / coordinates internal/external workshops and lessons learned in order to identify opportunities which will lead to continuous improvement.
Responsible for manufacturing inputs for cost estimations and commercial quotations.
Monitoring of KPIs during project ramp-up phase (Quality, Cost, Delivery)
MFQ duties and responsibilities:
· Coordinate team of engineers & technicians to full fill & exceed quality requirements for products/processes/customers/systems.
· 8D team leader of customer complaints for manufacturing
· Maintenance of internal defect cost (IDC) and fall off rate (FOR) reports and PDCA
· Maintenance of CP and PFMEA
· Maintenance of EWS
· Participate in layered process audits (LPA)
· Perform Gembas and reviews 5S in production shop floor
· Creates internal claims towards suppliers for follow up by PQA
· Regular communication within IPN on Q-related topics
· Project management review
· Investment (budget, quotation, and equipment ordering)
· Provide technical expertise to trouble-shoot and eliminate quality concerns in all phases of testing, processing
· Ownership of customer complaints for manufacturing
· Track & report IDC (internal defect cost) and FOR (fall out Rate)
· Participate and supports line releases, taking full responsibility after SOP.
· Products are in compliance with design rules, manufacturability is ensured.
· Quality tools (Maturity assessments, Quality Gates, Problem solving techniques) are effectively used.
· Non-conformities are followed up and closed.
Budget management & Bosch business plan process
Leadership skills, supervision and development of personnel
Effective meetings management
5+ year of experience in Project / Engineering/Quality Management area
Substantial product and manufacturing process knowledge, APQP, PPAP, XFMEA, MSA, SPC, ISO TS 16949, IATF19494
Problem Solving Methods (8D, Fishbone, 5Why, 6Sigma/Shainin, ...)
Moderation and communication/negotiation skills.
Ability to build relationships across different regions (intercultural abilities). High level of intellectual curiosity and open-mindedness to access and solve problems.
Ability to use inductive and deductive reasoning.
Product ? Project planning
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology ? with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.