Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
· Ensure compliance of products and manufacturing with quality requirements
· Responsible to sustain the quality of manufactured products, by using tools such as Dynamic Control Plan, Q-methodologies, Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement Techniques (e.g. 5 * Why) after the product QA3 (Launch phase as APQP) assessment
· 8D team leader of customer complaints for manufacturing
· Maintenance of quality assurance matrix (QAM) and related Q tools (Equivalent to GM fast response)
· Maintenance of internal defect cost (IDC) and fall off rate (FOR) reports and PDCA
· Maintenance of Control Plans and PFMEA
· Maintenance of EWS (Limites de reacción)
· Participate in layered process audits (LPA)
· Perform Gembas and reviews 5S in production shop floor
· Creates internal claims towards suppliers for follow up by Supplier Management team
· Regular communication with plants within Manufacturing network (IPN) on Q-related topics
· Ownership of customer complaints for manufacturing
· Track & report IDC and FOR
· Participate and supports line releases, taking full responsibility after SOP.
· Products are in compliance with design rules, manufacturability is ensured.
· Quality tools (Maturity assessments, Quality Gates (APQP phase review) , Problem solving techniques) are effectively used.
Non-conformities are followed up and closed.
· Substantial product and process knowledge, APQP, PPAP, XFMEA, MSA, SPC, IATF 16949, ISO 26262
· Problem Solving Methods (8D, Fishbone, 5Why, 6Sigma/Shainin, ...)
· Customer Requirements
· Moderation and communication/negotiation skills.
· Ability to build relationships across different regions (intercultural abilities). High level of intellectual curiosity and open-mindedness to access and solve problems.
· Ability to use inductive and deductive reasoning.
· Risk Management
· Functional safety ISO 26262
· 1 - 2 Years of Experience on Manufacturing Quality
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology ? with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.