Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Responsible as supervisor for building maintenance and central equipment utilities to ensure continuous and efficient operations of the plant.
The job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Support for installation of machinery and equipment ensuring the correct operation of civil, mechanical and electrical matters related to site expansion
· Support & implementation of utilities cost reduction.
· Support & direct supervision for site expansion.
· Coordinate central equipment start ? up
· Manuals documentation in SAP Platform.
· Promote and support Bosch Production System, CIP, Policy Deployment and Team work.
· Promote and support quality and environmental plant goals & targets.
· Supervise housekeeping & landscaping services.
· Support building improvements.
· Support for manufacturing and technical departments.
· Support for plant security.
· Support HSE and plant security activities.
· Create Requisitions via BONAPARTE Shopping Cart request based on best supplier options in coordination with purchasing department.
· Participate in Bosch initiatives.
· Knowledge & application of HSE policies. Having but not limited to these responsibilities:
A. Fulfill the legal and corporate requirements and applicable regulations.
B. Fulfill the safety procedures applicable to his/her area.
C. Will be responsible that the outsourced personnel under his/her responsibility fulfill the internal regulations.
D. Actively participate in the trainings and test that may be scheduled in accordance to the level of risks of his/her job.
Support environmental and safety programs.
Building Central equipment management:
- Electrical systems (High and medium voltage substations, Generators & UPS units).
- HVAC equipment. (Heating, Cooling, CHILLER units)
- Vacuum systems
- Compressed air systems
- Fire protection Equipment
Building construction management
Knowledge of environmental safety codes.
Good communication skills
Ability to work under pressure
+3 years of related experience
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology ? with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.