Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Embedded Software Team Leader is in charge of management and techinical activities.
Experience of development in AUTOSAR (RTE, MCAL, COM, Diagnostics, ASW, and BSW) environment is preferred .
- Working with a wide variety of micro-controllers[8/16/32 Bit], compilers, simulators/emulators and other automotive tools.
· Experienced in Low Level Driver development including CAN, and Ethernet controllers
· Experienced on RTOS (ex. FreeRTOS, FreeRTOS and QNX)
· Exemplary Embedded C skill (Desirable: CAPL programming)
· Understanding of automotive communication protocol like CAN, OBD, ETHERNET, UDS. Cybersecuirity is a plus.
- Knowledge of tools/scripting languages like, CANoe, CANanlyser, CAPL, PERL
- Excellent debugging skills
? Experience of complete SDLC life cycle
? Managing the project stake holders across geographies
? Team engagement, motivation and competency build-up
? Responsible for Teams goal setting and appraisal discussion
? Support and work with cross functional teams
? Decision making on project priorities, conflicts and requirements
? Metrics / data collection, analysis for the project and status reporting
? Strong knowledge and experience in Project Management processes
? Strong written and oral communication skills
? Self-driven and strong inter-personal skills
? Ability to drive V&V activities ( Test Strategy, Test plan, Test Execution & Test report )
? Ability to build and lead teams
? Excellent Time Management skills
? Past experience in Embedded Software development
? Exposure to Body computers is plus
? Experience with software development according to ASPICE Standard is plus.
? Leading 10+ team members.
Exp : 6 to 8 Years in Automotive industry
Education : Bachelors degree in related software engineering (i.e. Electronics, Software Engineer, Computer Science, etc.)