What will you do:
Under general direction, delivers basic and advanced learning interventions in a specified content area. Serves as learning coach in some settings. Serves as a subject matter expert on learning development design and development projects. May coach less experienced learning facilitators and support internal and external customer with current Controls offerings.How will you do it:
- Product Application training (HVAC Controls)
- Arranges for an appropriate learning environment for the presentation of material, which may include room arrangement, audiovisual equipment, technical equipment, web access, handouts, etc.
- Technical Support:
- Answer and respond to product selection, installation, proper operation, and ordering information
- Provide suggestions matching products and services that meet the customer's requirements.
- Explain product capabilities, code requirements, control programming.
- Create standards and Kits for work products that improve department efficiencies.
- Turn in and maintains records, class material, prepares reports and correspondence as required
What we look for:
- Literature Review: Review product literature, including, but not limited to catalog pages, product bulletins, installation and operation instructions, and promotional material. Also assist in the formation of new product literature and their translation
- Special Assignments as assigned by department manager or team leader.
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate discipline, such as Engineering, Business or Education, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years field experience in HVAC/R, or industrial control applications.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can efficiently operate in a team environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, providing product and application support as part of a telephone based call center in English and Spanish.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, must be bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Has to be proficient in English/Spanish and or Portuguese
- Be proficient with understanding of standard thermodynamic cycle principals and their application to HVAC/R equipment.
- A thorough understanding of electrical design and troubleshooting as it applies electromechanical equipment and controls.
- A basic understanding of electronic controls and their application to HVAC/R equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others, to lead and participate in decision-making and to make effective presentations.
- Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Solid analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
Lugar de Trabajo: MX-Distrito Federal-Mexico